For the last 17 years, the Régates de Valleyfield has added a cultural segment to the race program. These SAQ outdoor concerts are an occasion to see renowned artists on the Loto-Québec stage in an indescribable atmosphere that is unique to the event.
The atmosphere of the Régates de Valleyfield , this grand gathering that is waited upon 360 days a year will be marked this year with a wide variety of artists that will make up the schedule. Here they are:
- Friday July 7th, an evening where the access to the site is free, the traditional and popular spaghetti supper to benefit the Cité des Arts et des Sports will be served starting at 5 pm. Starting at 8:30 pm, it will be the Best of the 70’s with the legendary King of Rock n’ Roll, Elvis. And at 10:30 pm, Volume 10, this quintet of all-star players will play the best Quebecois songs with their own unique arrangements.
- Saturday July 8th, at 8:30 pm, the Gaspé artist Patrice Michaud, will make himself known to the Regatta public by playing his third album, Almanach. At 10:30 pm and to close out the first weekend of activities, remaining faithful to themselves with humour and absurdities it will be none other than the Trois Accords.
- Thursday July 13th, for all you dancers and fans of dance music, it will be the DJ’s at the turntable for the night. At 8:30 pm, DJ Kingdom will be responsible for setting the floor on fire and shaking up the public in the Delpha-Sauvé Park before the arrival of DJ Quintino, this rising star who’s career is already known internationally. And to finish off the evening, Tizi the young disc jockey often associated with the popular Beach Club, will take the stage.
- Friday July 14th, at 8:30 pm, the folk-pop duo 2Frères will make their first visit to the Régates de Valleyfield. At 10 :30 pm building on the success of « La Voix », Travis and his rock sound will invade the stage and delight the spectators with his compositions.
- Saturday July 15th, Jonathan Roy and his band take to the stage at 8:30 pm with his hits that will certainly please his fans. At 10:20 pm, the fireworks will begin and at 10:50 pm, it will be Marc Dupré and his guests to mark end of a colourful cultural segment.
To buy your tickets online, all you have to do is click here: regatesvalleyfield.com/en/la-billeterie/billetterie